Bridge access is open to the community.
You must complete a visitor waiver or member registration and provide us with some basic information.
Be sure to bring a photo ID with you.
We ask that you agree to adhere to our participant guidelines (see below).
An ID or Bridge membership card is required to check-in for all patrons.
Participants under the age of 18:
- must have a digital Liability Release & Permission Agreement (Waiver) on file electronically signed by their parent/guardian or
- bring in a Visitor Waiver signed by their parent/guardian
Create a self-service profile online at https://thebridge.ezfacility.com
Enter your basic contact information and upload a photo for your member profile
Digitally sign the Member Agreement that will be sent via email
- Log in to the online self-service account at https://thebridge.ezfacility.com
- Update your basic contact information and upload a photo for your member profile
- Click on “Buy” then “Memberships”
- Choose appropriate membership type:
- Individual, Senior, and Church member memberships are the only type available online
- For Couple and Family memberships complete the form online at http://bit.ly/membershiptype
- Enter your payment information and “Complete Checkout”
Member Me+ App
Install the app by searching “MemberMe+” in the iPhone App Store or Google Play Store.
- Generate your Bridge membership card
- Receive notifications and updates
- View current class schedule
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Bridge does not require long-term contracts with its members. Monthly memberships require automatic monthly withdrawal of membership fees. Membership is not based on facility usage, so monthly membership dues will be withdrawn whether or not members use the facility. Annual memberships are available and may be paid with credit card, cash, or check. Payments can be set up online through the self-service portal.
To cancel your membership, you need to complete a cancellation form located at the front desk. The Bridge has a 30-day cancellation policy. This means that you will be billed for one more month of membership after you complete the cancellation form. Your membership remains valid during this time and you have full access to the Bridge facilities. Any member who moves out of town and forgets to cancel their membership must email their cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can freeze your membership for up to three months for the following reasons: vacation, financial, medical, work or school. If your membership hold is due to medical reasons, a doctor’s note is needed. During this period you will not be charged membership dues. At the end of the three-month period, your membership will automatically become active and you will begin the normal billing cycles. To freeze your membership, you need to complete a FREEZE form at the front desk. If you wish to cancel your membership at any point during a membership freeze, you will be billed for one more month and your membership will be valid during this period.
We believe finances should never become a barrier to participation at the Bridge. If you feel there are events in your household like job loss, medical bills, etc. that cut into your “wellness” budget let us know. You won’t know what’s possible unless we talk.