Here you will find membership information, Bridge policies, and registration forms.
Effective August 1, 2018 the Bridge will begin charging membership fees - click HERE for more information.
- Bridge access is open to the community.
- You must complete a visitor waiver or member registration and provide us with some basic information.
- Be sure to bring a photo ID with you.
- We ask that you agree to adhere to our participant guidelines (see below).
- An ID or Bridge membership card is required to check-in for all patrons.
- Participants under the age of 18:
- must have a digital Liability Release & Permission Agreement (Waiver) on file electronically signed by their parent/guardian or
- bring in a Visitor Waiver signed by their parent/guardian
- Create your self-service account and enter basic information to begin the membership process at https://thebridge.ezfacility.com
- Verify your email address
- Electronically sign the Liability Release & Permission Agreement (Waiver)
- Once your documentation has been received your membership will be created and you will recieve your Bridge membership number
Printable Forms and Information
- Visitor Waiver (adult/minor visitors, MUST have a completed waiver to participate in Bridge activities - this form is also available at the front desk)
- Participant Guidelines
Or, scan the QR Code for your device below: