Here you will find membership information, Bridge policies, and registration forms.
- Bridge access is free and open to the community.
- You must complete a visitor waiver or member registration card and provide us with some basic information.
- Be sure to bring a photo ID with you.
- We ask that you agree to adhere to our participant guidelines.
- Once you've turned in a completed registration card and checked-in for Bridge activities at least 6 times, you will recieve a permanent Bridge membership card. You will be notified via email when your card is ready.
- An ID or Bridge membership card is required to check-in for all patrons.
Printable Forms and Information:
- Visitor Waiver (adult/minor visitors, must complete a waiver to participate in Bridge activities - this form is also available at the front desk)
- MINOR - Membership Registration (must be signed by parent or guardian BEFORE minor will be allowed to participate in Bridge activities - this is also available at the front desk)
- Participant Guidelines